- Whom do I call about my business and residential garbage problems?
Is it a billing problem? If so, call the Amory Utilities Department at 662-256-5633
Do you need an extra dump? If so, call the Amory Utilities Department 662-256-5633
Do you have a complaint regarding service? If so, call Monroe County 662-369-6654
Do you need a dumpster (new service) for your business? If so, call 662-256-5633
What are the prices? Call 662-256-5633 for a complete price list.
- Do you need to set up new service? If so, call 662-256-5633
- Monroe County Solid Waste garbage collection contact for the City of Amory.
Please see this website for information and a Monroe County Press Release: http://www.cityofamoryms.com/site/media/PRESS-RELEASE-CARTS-2016.pdf
- Where do I report Street/drainage problems?
Call the Street Department at 662-256-3032 or the Planning and Zoning 662-256-3517 (Option 4)
- How do I get a street light repaired?
Call the City of Amory Utilities 662-256-5633.
- Where can I get my driver’s license or state identification?
Monroe County Government Complex 662-256-7149
M/Sgt. Jeffrey Yarbrough, R-15, Troop G
- Amory, MS Monroe County Government Complex
Open Mondays 8:30-4:30Monroe County Government Complex Building
1619 Highway 25 North
Amory, MS 38221
- Open Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30-4:30Eupora City Office Building
114 Highway 9 North
Eupora, MS 39744
Open Thursdays 8:30-4:30Houston Police Department Court Room
224 E. Madison St.
Houston, MS 38851
Open Tuesdays 8:30-4:30Louisville Courthouse
115 South Court Street
Louisville, MS 39339
Open Monday and Friday 8:30-4:30Columbus-Lowndes County Administrative Building
17 Airline Road
Columbus, MS 39701
(662) 329-1508 fax
Open Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00Pittsboro
166 Shannon Street
Pittsboro, MS 38951
Open 4th Tuesday of the month 8:30-4:30Starkville Substation
987 Highway 182 East
Starkville, MS 39759
(662) 323-4271 fax
Open Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00West Point Sheriff’s Office
330 West Broad Street
West Point, MS 38821
Open Thursday and Friday 8:30-4:30
- Do I need a permit to hold a special event?
Yes. You can download the event permit application 09 2017 and bring it to the City of Amory City Clerk’s Office a minimum of 30 business days prior to the event. CALL the City Clerk’s office prior to doing so to verify dates are available. Also, please have all information for form but allow them to fill out. .
- How do I rent the historic National Guard Old Armory?
Call the Amory Parks and Recreation Department at 662-256-3221 to tour and reserve through the City Clerk’s Office 662-256-5721 (option 8).