Payments can be made at our office during the regular business hours, by mail, or by using our night or after hours depository. Two new options as of November 2016 are to pay online or via telephone. Click HERE to learn more: Utilities Department Online and Phone Payment Options Directions
Payments may also be set up by Electronic Bank Draft – this convenient payment option ensures that the customer will always pay the net amount due without the hassle of writing checks or having to mail payments. The draft is sent to the bank on the actual due dates.
Download the form then take it into the City of Amory Utilities Office located at 129 Main Street North – Click here for a Bank Draft Form: BANK DRAFT FILE CHANGES
All payments may be mailed to:
City of Amory Utilities Department – PO Box 266 – Amory, MS 38821
Is your home energy efficient?
Click the TVA Icon link to access the TVA Energy Calculator to see how you can conserve power!
- Mike King—Utilities Manager
- Amy G. Payne —Utilities Office Manager/Electric Accountant
- Mollye Guntharp—Utilities Assistant Office Manager/Water Accountant
- Brad Hale—Utility Department Operating Superintendent
- Whitt Schwalenberg—Water Operating Superintendent
- Buddy Brown—Water Treatment Operating Superintendent
Utilities Department Contact
129 Main Street North or PO Box 266, Amory, MS 38821
Call 662-256-5633 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After hours and weekends call 662-256-3931 or 662-646-0024.
Interested in Employment?
TVA Heat Pump Program
TVA and the City of Amory utilities offer the Energy Right Heat Pump Plan to you at no money down, low interest rates, and up to ten years to pay for energy efficient central heat and cooling pump systems. All you do is make monthly payments on your utility bill.
Energy Right Residential New Homes Plan
Provides attractive cash incentives for a new home being built.
The outdoor security light turns on at dusk and off at dawn. For a small monthly fee, the City of Amory Utilities provides the light, pole, installation, electricity, and maintenance.
Links and Helpful Information:
- Visit TVA online to find helpful information on how TVA and City of Amory Utilities works for you! Click here: TVA Online
- Teach youth how to start conserving energy for a brighter tomorrow in a fun way! Click here: TVA Kids Link
- Visit us on Facebook and Twitter for up to date information. The City of Amory has multiple ways to stay in communication:
- The City of Amory Page on Facebook
- The City of Amory Page on Twitter
- The City of Amory Police Department Page on Facebook
- The City of Amory Police Department Page on Twitter
- The City of Amory Fire Department Page on Facebook
- The City of Amory Parks and Recreation Page on Facebook
- The City of Amory Parks and Recreation Page on Twitter
- The City of Amory Police Department offers a free service app for your tablet or smartphone. It is available through ITunes and for Android devices:
- COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT SERVICE AGREEMENT 10-19-17 – You must have a Clearance Form from the City of Amory City Clerk’s Office with you when you arrive. Please visit the Amory Planning and Zoning Office and then City Clerk’s office if you do not have this form. They are both located at 109 South Front Street.
- RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT SERVICE AGREEMENT 10-19-17 – You must have a copy of your deed or lease agreement (if renting) with you when you present for residential service at the City of Amory Utilities Department.